My Guide Website?
Mount Teide Summit Guided Hiking Tour
Playa Paraíso, Adeje https://www.myguidetenerife.com/events/mount-teide-summit-guided-hiking-tour
Tenerife: Mount Teide Summit Hiking Adventure with Cable Car Make Enquiry
- Hike to the sumit from the cable car's upper station
- Take in spectacular vistas of the national park and the neighboring islands
- Enjoy the services of an official guide who will prepare you for the hike
- Select the private excursion to ascend to the Peak of Teide via Montaña Blanca on foot with your partner, family, or friends
DescriptionTake a 3-hour guided hike along one or more of the 30 trails on Mount Teide. The great variety and levels of difficulty make it easy for visitors to choose their ideal route with the recommendations of the guide. The trails with the most spectacular vistas are on the summit of Mount Teide (3,718 meters) and they can be reached from the La Rambleta starting point (accessible by cable car) followed by trail number 10. Without a doubt the most popular trail is the one leading to the volcano's peak, but there are limits on how many people can visit that area of Teide. You will be provided with an official guide, who will prepare you for the hike and accompany you along the route to provide commentary on the spectacular natural landscapes.
IncludesSpecial national park permit to visit the crater Guide Cable car ticket Transfer, if option selected
- In the event that the cable car has to close, an alternative excursion will be arranged and with a refund of 50% Tours from the southern area in German, are only available on Sundays This activity requires a special permit to reach the Teide summit, which is requested by the local provider after booking is confirmed; its availability is limited and may run out so if this occurs you will be contacted shortly after your booking and an alternative will be provided