My Guide Website?
- Take in the views from Los Gigantes, the enormous cliffs emerging from the Atlantic Ocean
- Visit Icod de Los Vinos and the mystical Dragon Tree
- Stop in Puerto de la Cruz (free time for lunch and discover the town)
- Explore the seaside town of La Candelaria with its beautiful church
DescriptionExplore the very best of Tenerife on a full-day excursion that takes you on a guided tour around the island’s perimeter. First you’ll head up the west coast to the very top of the island, to Los Gigantes (giant cliffs), where you’ll take in the majestic views. Next on your itinerary will be Icod de Los Vinos, home of the enormous Dragon Tree, which is Tenerife’s most famous attraction. Puerto de La Cruz or El Puerto, as its known locally, is the next stop where your guide will recommend a restaurant for lunch (not included in the tour price). After lunch you will have some free time to discover this city that overlooks the ocean and is surrounded by fields, banana plantations and vineyards and, off course, always under the watchful eye of El Teide. Your tour around the island ends with a visit to the Basílica in Candelaria, best known for its Black Madonna. In the main square by the ocean you’ll see statues of the Guanche Menceyes, the first inhabitants of the Canaries. There will be photos stops throughout your full-day tour.
IncludesPick-up in the south of Tenerife Transfers Tour guide
- Be sure to bring warm clothing
- Pick-up is only available in the south of the island