- Experience the sighting of whales, dolphins and the marine fauna of Tenerife
- Enjoy views from the ocean of the Los Gigantes Cliff
- Relax swimming, snorkeling in Masca. Enjoy snacks and drinks
- You will learn about marine life with a scientific explanation of cetaceans.
- You will be able to take incredible photos and videos in a magical environment.
Your tour will begin by boarding a comfortable and quality boat from the port of Playa de San Juan, from this point we will begin our tour to enter a special conservation area 'Whale Sanctuary'.
We will head south to La Gomera, the closest island, about 3 miles from the coast and at a depth of 1,000 m in search of cetaceans. We will go in search of the pilot whale and bottlenose dolphins. In this place we can find other species of marine life, such as turtles, flying fish, sardines, schools of tuna, sharks and more.
Then we will head to the Los Gigantes Cliffs where we can enjoy a natural visual image of impressive beauty where vertical rocky walls rise that fall into the ocean from an approximate height of 600 meters.
We will be able to enjoy a relaxing bath or snorkel in the Masca cove and then we will enjoy typical and fresh products of the day such as Canarian mojo, fresh cheese, sandwich, drinks and fruits.
Then we will return along the coast to view the volcanic formations of the coast and discover impressive and magical corners of the island of Tenerife, while the captain and local guide will give us an interesting explanation on volcanology, meteorology and scientific information on cetaceans.
4-hour boat cruise
Sandwiches and drinks (soft drinks, red and white wine)
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund