- Immerse yourself in the unmatched natural beauty of the Cliffs of Los Gigantes
- Marvel at magnificent views of La Gomera before climbing up to reach Tamaimo
- Pick up insights into the culture and history of the area from your local guide
- Snap some great photographs of the Cliffs of Los Gigantes and surrounding areas
- Feel the wind rushing past you as you bike through charming fishing villages
Embark on a biking tour of Los Gigantes with a guide. Peddle through quaint fishing villages, glide past cliffs and mountains, and climb to Tamaimo for panoramic views.
Meet your guide and group and hop on your bike. Leave the tourist center in Playa de Las Americas and head in the direction of Adeje, where you will turn off the TF-47 that runs along the southwest coast of the island.
Pass through charming fishing villages such as Playa de San Juan or Alcalá. Take in magnificent views of La Gomera. In Los Gigantes, make a stop to admire the majestic cliffs.
Make the climb to Tamaimo of 10 kilometers at a 7% gain. Already in Tamaimo, you'll only have 3 more kilometers left to climb to then make the descent through Chío and Guía de Isora.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Energy bar or gel
Water or isotonic drink
Transportation from the ending point
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund