My Guide Website?
- Visit a traditional Guachinche
- Sample some delicious Canarian wines
- Learn about local culture and gastronomy from your expert guide
DescriptionImmerse yourself in Tenerife's gastronomic culture on this guided tour of the best eateries on the North coast, including a visit to a traditional Guachinche, which is a traditional establishment where quality food and drink are served. After getting picked up from your hotel, head to a winery, where you can sample red, white and rosé wines, expertly paired with an assortment of Canarian cheeses. Next, head to the selected Guachinche and discover Tenerife’s gastronomy by savoring its traditional food, choosing from a range of starters and rotisserie main courses. Finally, visit a bodega and enjoy a glass of coffee as you admire views of the coast. Get dropped off back at your hotel at the end of the tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Entrance tickets Wine and cheese tastings Food and drinks Coffee
- A minimum of 2 participants per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in which case you will be offered an alternative or full refund