My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Teide National Park Sunset & Stargazing Tour618 Reviews
Take in the scenery of Tenerife and watch the sunset on a stargazing trip to Teide National Park. Use telescopes at an altitude of 2000 meters (6561.68 ft) to discover the stars and the universe.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Teide national park volcanic landscape
- Enjoy Sunset from a very high and unique location
- Admire the night sky/ stars using lasers
- Experience shooting stars like never before
- Explore the universe with powerful telescopes
DescriptionIf you’re an astronomy enthusiast or just looking for a unique experience, then a trip to Teide in Tenerife is a must-do. The island of Tenerife is known for its incredible natural beauty, including its clear skies, making it a prime location for stargazing. Mount Teide, a 3718m volcano, is the highest point in Spain and offers breathtaking views of the night sky. Join us for an unforgettable experience as we take you on a journey to Teide National Park for a sunset and stargazing tour. You'll get picked up from different meeting points and locations from Costa Adeje, Playa las Americas, and Los Cristianos. The tour will take you on a scenic drive through the stunning landscapes of Tenerife, where you will witness the breathtaking beauty of the island’s natural scenery. You will witness a spectacular sunset and the colors of the sky will amaze you as the sun sets behind the horizon, painting the sky with an array of colors that will leave you breathless. From here we'll continue and drive you higher up through the national park Teide and explain you some history and the great volcanic landscape of the national park until we get to our destination of 2000m altitude. The stars begin to emerge, and this is where the real magic begins. Teide National Park is known for its excellent stargazing opportunities, as it is located far from any sources of light pollution, offering crystal-clear views of the night sky. With nearly no light pollution and known as a starlight certified destination you may see shooting stars like never before. We also will use powerful lasers to explain you some of those amazing constellations, important stars and how to find direction navigating using the stars. Also we'll use powerful telescopes and show you the moon service with great craters. We will take some amazing pictures with your phone through the telescope, and get you the service of the moon on your phone screen. We'll see some planets when they are in the sky, nebulas, star clusters, double stars, and when the conditions are just right we also could show you the Andromeda galaxy. Through some seasons of the year we could also show you the milky way and take pictures of it using your own smart-phone. At the end of the tour, we will bring you back to your meeting point, leaving you with memories that will last a lifetime.
IncludesStargazing tour Guide Pickup and drop-off at selected locations (if option selected) Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle (if option selected) Meal (if option selected) Use of powerful telescopes
- When booking the option without a meal including transportation, you'll have around 1-15 minutes of free time at the restaurant while others get to enjoy their meal. You can choose to have a drink at the bar, order something, or go for a walk in the area. You also may bring your own snack or picnic as well. Everything you might see through the experience is never the same every day. For example we are able to show you the surface of the moon only when it's visible. It's not visible every night. The same thing with planets or galaxies. We can show those at a certain time of the year only. Also the milky way is visible only during the summer season towards end of autumn. Sunset views are also different every day. Beautiful from above the clouds. Only when the clouds are at the right heights. Our pictures are real and made by us, but you can never compare those with each day. Our planet is unique, and so are the days here in Tenerife. Unique and never exactly the same.