My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Snorkeling Trip in a Turtle Habitat992 Reviews
Explore the beauty of Tenerife from the Atlantic Ocean water on this family snorkeling safari off the South Coast. Swim in beautiful blue waters with your guide and discover the diverse marine life in an immersive experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy stunning views on a speedboat ride along the coast of Tenerife
- Search for colourful underwater life while you snorkel in a turtle habitat
- Try to spot a variety of marine life such as rays, fish, and even dolphins
- Swim in crystal clean waters or take the sun on the boat
DescriptionMarvel at the wild marine life of the Canary Islands on a guided snorkeling adventure off the south coast of Tenerife. Admire the coastal views of Tenerife on a speedboat ride to the Turtle Area. Encounter a wide variety of creatures. This safari is great for beginners and takes place in an area where turtles live and includes a speedboat ride along the coast. Benefit from the services of a guide who will give you advice on where you can see marine species, including colourful fish, dolphins, whales, turtles, rays, and octopuses.
IncludesBoat trip by speed boat Guide Snorkeling equipment (wetsuit, fins, mask, tube) Life jacket (on request) Water
- Turtle sightings cannot be 100% guaranteed, as these are wild animals but in 95% of cases they welcome us in their house