My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Snorkeling Tour in a Marine Protected Area173 Reviews
Swim with turtles and other marine life on a 50-minute tour through one of Tenerife's marine protected areas. Enjoy a fun excursion suitable for the whole family.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Snorkel through a rich underwater ecosystem
- Spot sea turtles, colorful corals, and a variety of fish
- Strike a pose and bring home photos of the activity
- Enjoy an outdoor activity suitable for the whole family
DescriptionDive in and explore the crystal waters along Tenerife's southeast coast. Swim amongst tropical and sub-tropical fish and spot species that you can't find anywhere else in the world. Learn about the world below the waves from your professional instructor. The tour leaves from Abades and heads to the marine protected area, a sheltered bay with calm waters that are suitable for all swimmers. Explore the multiple reefs in the area and even enjoy the beach – a relaxing alternative to the touristy resorts in the south. Unlike scuba diving, you don't need any certification or training to snorkel, and your guide will be there to help you every step of the way. Even seniors and non-swimmers are encouraged to give it a try. Before diving in, you will be given a safety briefing to know what to expect and how to interact with marine wildlife.
IncludesMask, snorkel, fins, boots, and wetsuit High-quality gear Multilingual instructors 50-minute guided snorkeling tour Free photos and videos from the tour Extra assistance for small children, non-swimmers, and seniors Insurance Water
- This activity may be canceled in the case of bad weather The activity provider will contact you a day prior to the tour by WhatsApp or email to ask your sizes for the snorkeling equipment There is a probability of spotting green sea turtles but this can not be guaranteed since they are animals in their natural habitat We do not allow the use of a full face mask The snorkel excursion starts from the beach We snorkel in shallow water with an average depth of 2,5 meters, max 8meters