My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Scuba Diving Lesson and Abades Protected Area Dive9 Reviews
Explore a protected area in Tenerife with this scuba diving experience. Learn the best techniques from your instructor and see the world beneath the waves, keeping your eyes peeled for marine life.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: 4-Hour Gauchinche Food Tour
- Tenerife: Whales/Dolphins Viking Cruise & Live Show/Drinks
- Tenerife: Los Gigantes Whale Watching Cruise by Sail Boat
- From Cruz del Carmen: Hiking in Anaga with food testing
- Experience the amazing sensation of breathing underwater as you dive
- Keep you eyes peeled and try to spot many different kinds of marine life
- Look out for octopi, eagle rays, and turtles in this protected ocean area
- Learn the basics of scuba diving from your instructor and improve your skills
- Explore this pristine marine zone and discover the world beneath the waves
DescriptionVisit the protected Abades area in Tenerife and spot different types of ocean life as you dive beneath the waves. Whether you're a first-timer or a more experienced scuba diver, improve your skills with personal attention from your instructor. Once you reach Abades, you will receive all of the necessary equipment, including a wetsuit, mask, fins, and a diving tank. Before you discover this pristine marine setting, your instructor will explain the basics of diving to you in a 30-minute briefing. Immerse yourself in a new world, reaching a maximum depth of 10 meters. Notice the amazing sensation of breathing underwater as you keep an eye out for marine life. See schools of fish and, if you're lucky, perhaps an octopus, eagle ray, or a turtle.
IncludesDiving gear Instructor Underwater photos
- • You don't need to have previous experience to take part • There will be a maximum of 2 people per instructor