My Guide Website?
Tenerife Scuba Diving for Certified Divers1 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day exploring the underwater world of Tenerife with access to schools of colorful fish from the protected Abades Beach. Perfect for experienced divers, take 2 or 3 dives to see shipwrecks, black coral, turtles, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore wrecks, reefs and swimtroughs on the south/eastern half of Tenerife
- Splash around in the shallow bay of Abades
- Take long dives in small groups
- Discover volcanic rock formations
- Look out for turtles, seahorses, rays and angelsharks
- Choose from more than 20 dive sites
DescriptionDiscover the wonderful world of Tenerife underwater on a full-day scuba diving adventure in the protected bay of Abades. Be amazed by the variety of fish, and get close up views in the crystal clear water. There are over 20 dive sites for all levels to explore, covering the south/eastern half of the island. Scooter, wreck, night, cavern, turtle, and deep dives are all possible. Some of the sites are reachable right off the beach of Abades, or within a 20-minute drive by minivan. Long dives, with an average 1-hour bottom time, are conducted in small groups per level. Equipment rental is possible on site, or feel free to bring your own. Among the many highlights you might see are volcanic rock formations covered with black corals, red gorgons, colourful anemones and algae. Free underwater pictures are available, and it is possible to make 1, 2 or 3 dives a day, with at least 1-hour surface interval in between, to enjoy some lunch or relax on the beach. There are dozens of nearby restaurants, serving traditional Spanish food, as well as International cuisine. You can also snorkel as much as you like from the beach. You will see schools of colorful fish just below the surface as you splash about in the refreshing bay. Look out too for octopus, turtle, and seahorse.
Includes2 dives Guide Tanks, weights Transfer to the dive sites Transport to and from your hotel/apartment on the south-west coast of Tenerife
- Non-diving friends and family members are welcome to come along. They can enjoy the natural beach and surroundings of Abades. Relax on the beach, snorkel, or swim in the protected bay, wander along the coast, and have a cold drink on one of the sea view terraces on the square. Cost: Euro 15 transportation fee if pick-up is needed