My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Scuba Diving Experience with Instructor and Gear82 Reviews
Dive into the natural bays of Tenerife with a fascinating scuba experience guided by professional divers. See numerous types of fish and corals in places such as La Caleta or Marina del Sur.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: 4-Hour Gauchinche Food Tour
- Tenerife: Whales/Dolphins Viking Cruise & Live Show/Drinks
- Tenerife: Los Gigantes Whale Watching Cruise by Sail Boat
- From Cruz del Carmen: Hiking in Anaga with food testing
- Explore the underwater life of Tenerife
- Visit the sea floor of this protected bay
- Discover SCUBA diving in Tenerife
DescriptionArrive at La Caleta de Adeje, one of the few protected nature areas on the island of Tenerife. Meet the friendly, professional diving teams. After the initial briefing and getting into the water, you will dive into the bay of La Caleta. See numerous species of Canarian fauna and flora. After diving, listen to a debriefing from the instructors whilst enjoying a coffee or tea. At the end of the experience, you will be given a diploma and all the videos and photos taken during the activity. We will always choose the best place so that your experience is unique, and that is why we will choose a place, to be defined based on the state of the sea, between: La Caleta de Adeje, Marina del Sur, Abades, Poris de Abona, Las Eras, Radazul, Garachico
IncludesInstructor Use of scuba gear Photos and videos Diploma
- In case of bad sea conditions this experience will not take place It is recommended to wait at least 12 hours before flying after diving No previous experience is needed to take part in the activity