My Guide Website?
Tenerife Private Tour: Teide and Flavors of The North
Immerse yourself in the contrasting nature and flavors of Tenerife on a private guided tour designed especially for nature and wine lovers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the nature and local flavors of Northern Tenerife
- Explore Teide National Park, a unique geological World Heritage Site
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of a local guide
- Unravel the culture of the island through its gastronomy
- Enjoy an unforgettable private tour led by an expertise local guide
DescriptionDiscover the best of Tenerife's gastronomic and cultural heritage on this all-encompassing food tour. After meeting your guide, drive through the Corona Forestal Nature Park between native ancient canary pine trees to reach the highlands, where you can admire the unique panoramic views of what is referred to by locals as a 'sea of clouds' before continuing to Mount Teide National Park. Here, witness volcanic cones, craters, lava flows and magical rock formations at every step you take. Aftewards, begin your descent through the Valley of La Orotava, where you will discover the best-kept secrets of centuries of rich agricultural tradition, through the production of grapes, cereals, potatoes, chestnuts, and tropical fruits, shaping a landscape of lush green areas and stone terraces. Finally, sit down to a delicious lunch at a traditional family-owned restaurant where you will enjoy a tasting menu designed with fresh, local products, and cooked using traditional recipes passed down through generations. After your meal, get dropped off back at your accommodation.
IncludesPrivate Transport in a 100% electric luxury vehicle | Mercedes eQV free of CO2 emissions (maximum 6 seats capacity). Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation (North and South of Tenerife) or Port of Santa Cruz (at specific meeting point). Private licensed Guide Accident, rescue and civil liability insurance for the vehicle and passengers. 5 courses lunch in a traditional restaurant with drinks
- Please, notify us in sufficient time of any specific requirements and any particular restrictions such us diets, allergies and mobility issues.
- We recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Take sun protection and warm clothes, remember that Tenerife has many microclimates, especially in the highlands.
- Taking a small backpack will help you to keep track of your personal belongings.
- There will be free time during the experience for a lunch break in a restaurant or to have a picnic
- The local operator reserves the right to change the route of the itineraries for climatic reasons, force majeure or circumstances beyond their control.