My Guide Website?
Tenerife Private Tour: Full-Day Volcanic South7 Reviews
Experience the arid landscape of South Tenerife on a private tour. Learn how millions of years of volcanic activity has formed the breathtaking scenery at sites located in the most unknown corners.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: Full-Day Guided Island Tour
- From Puerto de la Cruz: Teide and Masca VIP Tour
- From South Tenerife: La Gomera Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Tenerife: Private Taganana and Anaga Day Trip with Pickup
- Learn how volcanic activity formed Tenerife's startling landscape
- Experience the contrasts that each eruption and lava flow had on Tenerife's dramatic scenery
- Enjoy an unforgettable private tour led by an expertise local guide
- Explore the small village of Arico Nuevo like a local
- Drive through the Teide National Park for views of Spain's highest mountain
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day adventure of South Tenerife, traveling through areas of breathtaking volcanic beauty, where life has adapted and prevailed despite the difficulties posed by the geographical phenomenons. Following a pick-up, transfer by a luxury electric van to the quiet town of Arico Nuevo. Explore a landscape formed millions of years ago by large-scale volcanic activity. Marvel at the colors of the landscape, and the traditional houses that speak of powerful volcanic eruptions that left a mark on the island. Continue to a number of volcanic sites to feast your eyes on different types of volcano. Be blown away by the dramatic formations of the Ensenada Pelada and Montaña Roja volcanoes in El Medano, their striking colors contrasting with the crystal clear coast. Enjoy panoramic views of more than 90 volcanic formations in Arona, and learn the characteristics of the endemic flora. End with a drive through the Teide National Park, dominated by Mount Teide, Spain’s highest mountain and volcano.
IncludesPrivate Transport in a 100% electric luxury vehicle | Mercedes eQV free of CO2 emissions (maximum 6 seats capacity). Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation (North and South of Tenerife) or Port of Santa Cruz (at specific meeting point). Private licensed Guide Accident, rescue and civil liability insurance for the vehicle and passengers.
- Please, notify us in sufficient time of any specific requirements and any particular restrictions such us allergies and mobility issues.
- We recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Take sun protection and warm clothes, remember that Tenerife has many microclimates, especially in the highlands.
- Taking a small backpack will help you to keep track of your personal belongings.
- There will be free time during the experience for a lunch break in a restaurant or to have a picnic
- The local operator reserves the right to change the route of the itineraries for climatic reasons, force majeure or circumstances beyond their control.