My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Mount Teide Sunset and Stars Tour with Cable Car55 Reviews
Experience a nighttime tour high in the craggy landscapes of spectacular Teide National Park. Enjoy some time stargazing with the assistance of your guide, with an optional buffet or dinner.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy an exclusive cable car trip up Mount Teide
- Marvel at the shadow of Mount Teide that reaches as far as Gran Canaria
- Experience a sunset from the cable car lookout at the Teide Observatory
- Stargaze with a professional telescope and starlight guides
- Enjoy a premium dinner or buffet at the onsite cafeteria
DescriptionEnjoy an exclusive cable car ride up Mount Teide in the evening and admire the panoramic views of the area at dusk. Watch the sunset over Pico Veijo, stargaze with the assistance of your guide, and enjoy either a buffet or premium dinner. Start with pickup from your hotel your guide at the cable car station and set off on the scenic 8-minute ride to the upper station at 3,555 meters. Take in the stunning views of the area as you admire Teide's shadow that reaches as far as Gran Canaria. Take a short walk to see the natural spectacle of the sun setting behind the Pico Viejo crater and La Gomera, El Hierro, and La Palma. After sunseT enjoy either a buffet or premium dinner at the cafeteria. Finally, gaze at the stars with the help of a starlight guide and a professional telescope. See distant constellations and planets in the ideal conditions of Teide National Park, with the assistance of your guide. Finally, be returned to your original pickup point.
IncludesTransportation Guide Cable car ticket Buffet or premium dinner Starlight guides Professional telescope
- Pickup times listed serve as guidelines, but the exact time will depend on the location of your hotel, and will be confirmed after booking In case of adverse weather conditions, especially during the winter, which may affect the safety of the roads leading to Mount Teide, visits may be unexpectedly canceled Be sure to wear warm clothing and sturdy footwear Those with health problems should consult with their doctors before undertaking this activity Please note that people with heart problems, pregnant women, are not allowed to participate in the VIP cable car ride due to the risk that high altitude poses to their health