My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Mount Teide Sunset and Night Tour with Pickup125 Reviews
Enjoy a magical sunset and stargazing experience at Mount Teide National Park with pickup, guide, and telescopes included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: 4-Hour Gauchinche Food Tour
- Tenerife: Whales/Dolphins Viking Cruise & Live Show/Drinks
- Tenerife: Los Gigantes Whale Watching Cruise by Sail Boat
- From Cruz del Carmen: Hiking in Anaga with food testing
- Take in a colorful sunset and crystal night sky away from the city lights
- Make use of professional telescopes to enhance your experiences
- Enjoy the sunset from a great viewpoint at 2000 meters up
- Benefit from explanation from astronomical guides to decode the night sky
- Be picked up and dropped off at or near your accommodation
DescriptionExperience an unforgettable sunset and stargazing visit to Mount Teide National Park. Enjoy a transfer right to Mount Teide National Park, the home to Spain’s tallest peak. Head to the best viewing point in the park with your guide to reserve your spot for what’s next. Settle in at the base of the cable car station 2356 meters up before the magic sky begins. Then, just relax as you watch an unforgettable colorful sunset over the natural horizon. Enjoy the pristine night sky away from pollution and the city lights. Take in up to 83 visible constellations of the 88 constellations that are known to exist, with your starlight guide on hand all the way. Make the most of the long-range telescopes available to you to marvel at the sparkling night sky, or perhaps even a Full Moon if you’re lucky. Round off your experience with a return dropoff to your hotel after your magical evening.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from a meeting point near your hotel Sunset viewing Stargazing experience Use of professional telescopes Certified Starlight guide
- Pick-up times and the duration listed serve as guidelines, but the exact time will depend on the location of your hotel, and will be confirmed after booking
- Visits may be unexpectedly cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, especially during winter, that affect the safety of the roads leading to Mount Teide.