My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Astronomical Tour39 Reviews
Gaze into the night sky with the aid of a guide and explore the constellations using high quality telescopes on Mount Teide. Discover the world’s largest solar observatory!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take part in the perfect tour of Mount Teide for astronomy lovers
- Spend the afternoon at the world’s largest solar observatory
- Star gaze by night with the unaided eye and the use of powerful telescopes
- Enjoy this excursion for small groups
DescriptionIndulge your passion for astronomy and the night sky and look at the stars using high quality equipment on Mount Teide. Visit the largest solar observatory in the world in the afternoon and watch an unforgettable sunset from one of the volcanic mountain's viewpoints before surrendering to the magic of the star-filled sky over Tenerife. Experience the volcanic landscape and scientific side of this beautiful island on the only tour to include a guided visit to Teide Observatory. Benefit from the expert knowledge of guides from the observatory at one of the top 3 places in the world to star gaze!
IncludesTransportation for small groups Guide Guided visit to the Teide Observatory Astronomical observation using a long-range telescope
- In the event that the weather conditions prevent proper visibility of the stars through the solar telescopes, or if it otherwise is a threat to the tour, you will visit 2 nocturnal telescopes instead of 1
- In the event that the weather conditions prevent proper visibility of the stars, your guides will use audio visual equipment to give a virtual tour of the night sky, constellations and prominent objects that could have been seen
- This tour is not recommended for children under 8 years old • People with health conditions should consult their doctor before undertaking this astronomical tour
- The pickup time will vary depending on the season and sunset time
- Children must confirm their age with a passport or ID card