My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Mount Teide, Masca, Icod and Garachico Day Trip412 Reviews
Enjoy Tenerife's El Teide National Park and tour the beautiful northern villages like Garachico and Masca. Take in the breathtaking views of Tenerife's countryside as you travel with a local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: Loro Parque & Siam Park Combined Tickets
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Tenerife: Full-Day Gastronomy and Wine Tour
- From Puerto de la Cruz: Teide and Masca VIP Tour
- Explore the magnificent El Teide National Park and the famous Roques de García
- Learn about Canarian culture and history during a vibrant tour of the northern island
- Gaze upon the majestic Dragon Tree in Icod de Los Vinos
- Observe the typical Canarian architecture and the unique lava pools of Garachico
- Witness the dramatic landscapes of the mountainous Masca village
DescriptionDiscover some of Tenerife's most extraordinary locations like El Teide National Park, the lava pools of Garachico, and the mountain village of Masca. Learn about the island's history along the way. Begin your tour at the magnificent World Heritage Site, El Teide National Park. See the impressive lava formations of the Los Roques de Garcia and learn about the natural history of the park with views of Spain's highest point, Mount Teide. Continue to the charming town of Icod de los Vinos and see the ancient Dragon Tree – the centuries-old dracaena tree. Visit Garachico, a town partly destroyed by a volcanic eruption in 1706, and admire the typical Canarian architecture and unique lava pools. Enjoy the stunning scenery en route to the dramatic mountain village of Masca. Soak in the views of the lush valley and the breathtaking blue sea in the distance. Then, pass by the vibrant city of Santiago del Teide on your way back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Multilingual guide Air-conditioned transfer
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please note that there is not time available in this activity to take the cable car to the peak