My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Marine-Life Tour with Transfer, Buffet and Drinks776 Reviews
Look for dolphins, whales, and other marine life swimming in the ocean on an amazing small group catamaran cruise off the south coast of Tenerife. Enjoy a hotel transfer, the services of a friendly crew, and some great food and drinks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Look for whales and dolphins in their natural habitat
- Swim or a snorkel in crystal clear waters
- Refresh yourself with a great selection of drinks
- Explore the south coast of Tenerife on a small group cruise
DescriptionHit the water and head for Puerto Colon on this dolphin and whale-watching cruise, then feast on a delicious buffet lunch of tapas, including cava and a glass of wine. Benefit from pick-up at your accommodation in the south of Tenerife or meet at the meeting point, and then board a catamaran to cruise off the coast of the island. Avail of the services of a friendly and experienced crew as you cruise to Puerto Colon to look for dolphins and whales swimming in their natural habitat. Spend about 3 hours cruising the waters to encounter some of the magnificent marine life up close and personal. Then, sail to a beautiful bay and drop anchor to swim or snorkel in the crystal clear water. Enjoy a wonderful selection of tapas from Spain before sailing close to the coastline to get amazing views of the mountains and beaches.
IncludesPickup and drop-off in south Tenerife, Los Cristianos, Las Americas, and Adeje (if option selected) Dolphin and whale-watching boat tour Snorkeling equipment Local guide Bottled water Glass of champagne Wine Cava Buffet lunch
- Children must be accompanied by an adult Infants under 1 year old get free admission A vegetarian option is available if requested at the time of booking Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark Sightings of dolphins, whales, and other wildlife are extremely common but can't be guaranteed If you require a transfer service, please request it by contacting the supplier directly and providing your hotel details at least 24 hours in advance