My Guide Website?
Tenerife: La Casa de Los Balcones Entrance Ticket34 Reviews
Travel to the past and explore La Casa de Los Balcones, a historic 19th-century Canarian townhouse turned cultural museum filled with local art and traditional handcrafts exhibits.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore a former 19th-century Canarian townhouse now turned museum
- See the personal antiques collection of the former home owners
- Get a glimpse of what life was like for the 19th-century family
- See handcraft exhibits featuring traditional Canarian thread works
- Discover the town’s ancient roots and its cultural traditions
DescriptionPre-book your ticket to La Casa de Los Balcones and walk around a traditional 19th-century Canarian townhouse turned cultural museum filled with preserved belongings of the former owners and as well as unique art and traditional handcraft exhibits. Step inside the quaint yet impressive house and get a glimpse of what life was like for the family who originally lived here. Learn about their customs and see their personal antique collection. Admire art displays and samples of the traditional handcrafts called “Calados”, which features intricately-drawn thread work. Learn about the history Calados and the techniques used to make them. As you walk around, discover the history of this town, its ancient roots, and Canarian cultural traditions. At the end of your visit, buy local products, including embroidery, lace, pottery, and regional costumes, and other souvenirs, like the miniature balconies of La Orotava, at the gift shop
IncludesEntrance ticket Downloadable Audio guide available in French, English, Spanish and German
- To use the audioguide you will need your own mobile phone and headphone