My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Kayak Safari and Sea Turtle Snorkeling1200 Reviews
Embark on a shared group or private guided kayaking safari, with some time for snorkeling. In the most sustainable way, observe marine creatures in their natural habitat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: Loro Parque & Siam Park Combined Tickets
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Tenerife: Full-Day Gastronomy and Wine Tour
- From Puerto de la Cruz: Teide and Masca VIP Tour
- See sea turtles in their natural habitat on a kayaking trip
- Observe dolphins up close from an unobtrusive kayak
- Try to spot turtles as you snorkel accompanied by an instructor
- Snorkel in one of the best spots on the island, only accessible by sea
- Discover a beautiful sea cave home to an abundance of marine life
DescriptionExperience one of the most attractive and unforgettable activities you can do in Tenerife on a kayak safari. Depart on a route from Los Cristianos beach located in an emblematic fishing village in the south of the island. Take the course towards the cliffs of Guaza to a protected nature reserve where you’ll enjoy the scenery, the cliffs, and tremendous biodiversity. With the assistance of your expert kayaking guide, in the middle of the tour, after visiting the cave we go to a point to relax and enjoy the sunset. Look out for the dolphins in their natural habitat throughout the adventure.
IncludesKayaking tour Guide Kayak Snorkel A group photo in the starting area
- Please arrive in advance to find free parking otherwise there is private parking 1 minute away from the meeting point
- It is advisable to arrive wearing your swimsuit
- If the excursion is canceled due to adverse weather conditions you will receive a full refund
- As the animals are in their natural habitat, it is not always possible to see them during the tour, in which case you will be able to repeat the tour the next day