My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Guided Canyoning Experience5 Reviews
Get adventurous and explore one of Tenerife's best canyons. Rappel over the edge, slide down with ease, and try out some of the bigger jumps for a real thrill.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take on an impressive 15-meter slide into a ravine
- Try your hand at different jumps within the canyon
- Feel the surrounding cliffs in this dream-like environment
- Get adventurous and capture breathtaking views
- Discover your inner adrenaline junkie in Tenerife
DescriptionPump your adrenaline with a guided canyoning excursion in Tenerife. Find yourself at the beginning of a great descent into a beautiful ravine and experience rappelling, spectacular slides, and jumps down a narrow canyon. Eat a snack and catch spectacular views of the surrounding cliffs. Meet your guide and get acquainted with your equipment and the techniques required for a safe and exciting adventure. Approach the ravine after a short walk and prepare to begin your descent. Prepare for jumps up to 8 meters in height, rappelling up to 17 meters, and a spectacular 15-meter slide into the canyon. Feel the excitement and narrow cliffs surrounding you and discover this dream-like environment, where adrenaline and fun are guaranteed. Finish the descent and enjoy a small break to eat and recharge before the next leg of the journey. Take on a slope that shares stunning views and requires you to get down and climb on all fours at times. Enjoy a leisurely walk back to the starting point where your adventure began. Change into your spare clothes, and leave feeling stronger and more worldly than ever.
IncludesGuide Hiking boots Backpack Helmet Harness Wetsuit Insurance
- Although previous canyoning experience is not necessary, you must be an athletic person and not be afraid of heights to take part in the activity.