My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Go Karting Adventure76 Reviews
Get an adrenaline rush on one of the best go kart tracks in the Canary Islands and race around a world-class circuit in the south of Tenerife. Benefit from a choice of 5 different karts for adults and children.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: Full-Day Guided Island Tour
- From Puerto de la Cruz: Teide and Masca VIP Tour
- From South Tenerife: La Gomera Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Tenerife: Private Taganana and Anaga Day Trip with Pickup
- Experience the best in fast go karting
- Ride the best go kart track in Tenerife
- Avail of a Junior Circuit for minors
DescriptionClimb aboard a speedy go kart and tear around the best circuit in Tenerife. Benefit from a free shuttle bus service from the south of the island, and then get behind the wheel of your choice of kart. Choose from karts suitable for adults, or avail of 3 different karts suitable for younger drivers. Reach high speeds in safety as you zip around the many bends. The Junior Circuit is equipped with the highest technical and safety conditions and is ideal for all children. Keep track of your laps via the LED display and timing system for a richer experience. Challenge your mates and track your times individually or between participants of the group activities.
IncludesFree shuttle bus service in the south of the island
- The Senior Circuit is 1,200 meters long and has a width of at least 8 meters. Choose from the 400cc Super Kart Especial, the 270cc Super Kart or the Competition Kart for young people aged 15 to 17 years old
- The Junior Circuit is 250 meters long and 8 meters wide and ideal for all children. Choose from a 2-seater 160cc kart for 1 adult and 1 child up to 5 years, the 120cc Pony Kart for children from 6 to 9 years old and the 180cc Cadet Kart for children from 10 to 14 years old