My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Diving w/ Underwater Scooter (DPV)
Dive propulsion vehicle is perfect for fans of underwater swimming, sports entertainments and active recreation on water, as well as for the covering of large distances at cave or wreck dives.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience new sensations and greater speed in your dives
- Enjoy more time during your dives
- Explore more safely in deep dives and new places of the ocean
- Travel great distances on your dives
DescriptionAn underwater scooter, or diver propulsion vehicle, can make your dive a little easier – or more exciting – by gently propelling you through the water. Using the underwater scooter will help you cover more of the ocean with less effort while avoiding being caught out miles away from the shoreline. Even James Bond used an underwater scooter – but you don’t have to be a secret agent to reap the benefits. A DPV is ideal if you have a long swim out to your dive site, as it can get you to your location while saving your energy. It’s also a great piece of gear for cave and wreck diving, allowing you to explore more. Underwater scooters can help you consume less air by pulling you through the water rather than having to swim.
IncludesDiver Propulsion Vehicle (DPV)
- Minimum age: 12-years-old
- Experience of 20 logged dives minimum
- Please bring sunscreen, water, a towel and dry clothes
- Essential prerequisites for participants
- Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certificate
- Minimum age - 18-years-old. From 12-years-old - with written permission of parents