My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Beginner's Dive at a Spot with Turtle Sightings31 Reviews
Be mesmerized by sea life like moray eels, sting rays, and sea turtles on this diving tour from Tenerife that does not require any experience. Have some chance to do some snorkeling along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Let the colors of seabed take your breath away on this dive tour for beginners
- Explore the amazing underwater world under the guidance of an instructor
- Enjoy a scenic speedboat ride along Tenerife's stunning southern coastline
- See more with the opportunity to snorkel while others are on their dives
- Feel confident with a certified instructor and detailed safety briefing
DescriptionExplore the marvels of the underwater world in search of vibrant creatures like octopus and cuttlefish on this dive that caters to beginners. Discover more with the opportunity to snorkel while others are diving on this tour from Tenerife. Be greeted at the activity provider's office in Puerto Colón in Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Get fitted with a wetsuit, fins, and mask, and a lifejacket (if necessary). Listen as your guide gives you a step-by-step explanation on diving and what to expect. Hop aboard a comfortable speed boat and take in the southern coast from the sea as you set off on a short boat ride to the dive site. Set anchor in a secluded and natural bay. Take turns putting on the tanks and respirators and safely getting in the water. Slowly begin your descent into an underwater world full of unexpected wonders. Go no deeper than 10-meters to ensure your safety. Follow your guide around the site to look for octopus, cuttlefish, moray eels, sting rays, and sea turtles. After your dive, have the chance to do some snorkeling while the others go on their dive. Return to the dive center with some unforgettable memories of life beneath the waves.
IncludesBoat ride to the dive site Full scuba equipment Certified instructor to guide you around the site Full insurance
- After diving you cannot go to heights over 300 meters (e.g. Teide mountain or an airplane)
- The excursion might be subject to change or be canceled due to poor weather
- There is no guarantee that specific wildlife will be spotted, as the activity provider cannot control what animals are seen