My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Anaga UNESCO VIP TOUR15 Reviews
See the historic area of the capital Santa Cruz, as well as the Anaga laurel forest, and explore the incredible beauty of the Anaga UNESCO Biosphere reserve.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in the island's landscapes, including forests, beaches and volcanoes
- Admire traditional Canary architecture in a variety of towns
- Enjoy a taste of traditional barraquito coffee
DescriptionEnjoy a 5-hour nature and culture tour that takes in the historic sites and natural beauty of Tenerife. This is an opportunity to experience the diversity of the island’s landscapes – from its forests and beaches, to its volcanos and other mountains. Stop along the way to taste Tenerife’s traditional barraquito coffee, and visit a variety of towns that feature the best examples of traditional Canary architecture. A local guide will provide commentary en route about island history, culture and customs. Round-trip transfers from your Santa Cruz accommodation are included in the tour price.
IncludesPick-up at your accommodation in Santa Cruz Tour guide Insurance Wi-fi This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. If we do not reach that number, we will contact you to offer you different alternatives.
- Pick up from Puerto de la Cruz, San Juan and Icod €20 per booking; Garachico, Los Silos, Buenavista and South of Tenerife Extra Fee : €35 per booking.
- The tour does not run on some holidays, such as December 25th and January 1st