My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Anaga Rural Park Private Tour28 Reviews
Explore the mountains of Anaga Rural Park on a sightseeing tour. Discover some of the last laurel forests in the world, immerse yourself in the local traditions, go to the unique villages, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel back in time to discover breathtaking forests from the tertiary age
- Mix with the locals in the isolated villages of north Tenerife
- Marvel at slopes that exceed all limits and give the island its striking volcanic landscape
- Indulge your taste buds with the local gastronomy
- Stroll around the only city in the Canary Islands with UNESCO World Heritage status
DescriptionDiscover one of the last laurel forests in the world on a private tour of Anaga Rural Park, where time appears to have stood still for centuries. Start in the typical fishing village of San Andres, just outside Santa Cruz de Tenerife, near Teseritas Beach. You will be immersed in the natural world almost immediately. Your guide will provide information on the history of one of the oldest sides of Tenerife, sculpted by millions of years of volcanic erosion. Cross the Fayal-Brezal to discover places full of rural traditions, and friendly locals who are always waiting for visitors. Learn the legends and stories of the aboriginals, and the 1st governors who conquered the island. At the summit of Anaga, you will experience one of the best secrets of the Alisio wind; revel in the magic of the humid Laurisilva forest. Then, visit isolated villages that are still lived in by locals to see traditional rural architecture. Enjoy a unique view from a privileged vantage point, directly over a cliff that towers 550 meters above sea level. End with a walk in the UNESCO World Heritage city of San Cristóbal de La Laguna, and discover why it is sometimes referred to as the “Florence of the Canary Islands.”
IncludesPrivate transport in a 100% electric luxury vehicle Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (North of Tenerife) Private licensed guide Accident, rescue and civil liability insurance for the vehicle and passengers
- There will be free time during the experience for a lunch break in a restaurant or to have a picnic
- The activity provider reserves the right to change the route of the itineraries for climatic reasons, force majeure, or circumstances beyond their control