My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Abades Beach Beginner Diving Experience145 Reviews
Explore the underwater world of Tenerife. Discover schools of colorful fish in the protected bay of Abades. Perfect for first-time divers, get personalized attention from qualified instructors
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: 4-Hour Gauchinche Food Tour
- Tenerife: Whales/Dolphins Viking Cruise & Live Show/Drinks
- Tenerife: Los Gigantes Whale Watching Cruise by Sail Boat
- From Cruz del Carmen: Hiking in Anaga with food testing
- Discover the beauty just below the surface of the water in Tenerife
- Enjoy a scuba dive from a protected beach that is perfect for first time dives
- Get personal attention with a maximum of 2 persons per instructor
- Bring all your family and friends, to relax on a beautiful sandy beach
- Have a typical Spanish lunch or hamburger on one of the terraces on the square
DescriptionDiscover the wonderful world of scuba diving in the protected bay of Abades on Tenerife. Be amazed by the variety of fish, and get close up views in the crystal clear water. No previous experience is needed, and with a maximum of 2 persons per instructor, you will get personal attention. When you arrive at the dive center in Abades in the morning, you will be provided with your new outfits and equipment, including a wetsuit, mask, fins and scuba tank. You will be transported to another world, and experience how it feels to breath underwater. You will also discover what it feels like to be completely weightless, as once you have donned your scuba tank and descended to a maximum depth of 10 meters that is precisely how you will feel. No previous experience is needed for this dive adventure to explore the beautiful house reef. You will see sleeping octopus, and be followed by schools of inquisitive fish of a huge variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. If you are lucky, you might see a seahorse, or find yourself face to face with a turtle.
IncludesDive gear Insurance Online registration of your dive Dive instructor Pickup and drop-off service from the south of Tenerife Drinking water
- A medical form needs to be filled out at the dive center prior to diving. In case a person uses any type of medication and /or suffers any kind of medical condition, an official medical clearance needs to be handed over before taking place in the activity