My Guide Website?
Teide Night Experience with Dinner and Stargazing325 Reviews
Experience a unique excursion that highlights the nighttime sky. Enjoy a typical Canarian dinner accompanied by different wines from the area. Afterwards, you’ll be taken to Teide, where you’ll admire the beauty of the stars with a specialist guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: Loro Parque & Siam Park Combined Tickets
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Tenerife: Full-Day Gastronomy and Wine Tour
- From Puerto de la Cruz: Teide and Masca VIP Tour
- Head through Canarian forest to one of the world’s best spots to admire the stars
- Dine at Bodegas Reverón in the village of Vilaflor
- Travel to Teide National Park to view the stars with your stargazing guide
DescriptionThe night sky over the Canary Islands, especially as seen from Mount Teide, is known for being one of the best places in the world to admire and study the stars. On this tour you’ll see the constellations and magical shooting stars. Your specialist stargazing guide will help you to understand and enjoy the sky at night from an extraordinary landscape. During the excursion you’ll stop for dinner at Bodegas Reverón in Vilaflor village, at 1,414 meters above sea level. You’ll be treated to a typical Canarian dinner and you’ll be able to try different types of wines produced in this unique area.
IncludesPick-up in the south of Tenerife (only from Los Gigantes to Golf del Sur) Transfers Dinner Specialist stargazing guide
- Pick-up is available in the south of the island only
- If you are vegetarian or have any food intolerances, please indicate this at the time of booking
- Bring some warm clothing, especially during the winter
- Please note that the tour might be held in different languages at the same time