My Guide Website?
Snorkeling in a Volcanic Bay3 Reviews
Discover the magical underwater world of Tenerife on an unforgettable snorkeling activity in the bay of Los Abrigos. Marvel at the diverse marine life and see amazing volcanic rock formations.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: 4-Hour Gauchinche Food Tour
- Tenerife: Whales/Dolphins Viking Cruise & Live Show/Drinks
- Tenerife: Los Gigantes Whale Watching Cruise by Sail Boat
- From Cruz del Carmen: Hiking in Anaga with food testing
- See the fascinating marine life of Tenerife
- Snorkel with an instructor to see starfish and amazing volcanic rock formations
- Take home a photo report as a keepsake of your experience
DescriptionMarvel at the seabed of Tenerife on a relaxed and fun snorkeling adventure in Los Abrigos. Benefit from the services of a dive instructor to guide you through the volcanic rock formations to see the beautiful marine flora and fauna. Look out for octopus, cuttlefish, moray eels and starfish in their natural environment. Swim with colorful parrot fish, sea crabs and other fantastic crustaceans. Hope to encounter a stingray or sea turtle, if you are lucky, and benefit from the ideal conditions of the calm waters for clear visibility of everything around you. Get a photo report of your amazing adventure to keep as a unique memory of your time in the sea.
IncludesTransfer to the bay Snorkeling equipment (wetsuit, fins, snorkel, and mask) Instructor Insurance Free photos
- You must be able to swim to take part
- Participants must be at least 8 years old
- Bring a towel and your swimsuit