My Guide Website?
Puerto de la Cruz: Flamenco Show at Casa Ábaco with a Drink60 Reviews
Take in a traditional flamenco show at Casa Ábaco in Puerto de la Cruz and experience the passion and power of flamenco dance while sipping on a complimentary drink.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Let yourself be seduced by moving passion of the Spanish artform of flamenco
- Settle into the luxurious setting of Casa Ábaco, an 18th-century mansion
- Discover the thrill of watching costumed dancers perform different emotions
- Choose from regular seat or treat yourself like VIP with seating in the front
- Sip on a complimentary glass of Sangria, Cava, or a non-alcoholic beverage
DescriptionVisit Casa Ábaco in Puerto de la Cruz to see a classic flamenco show. Savor a complimentary Sangria and watch as 6 artists bring this traditional art form to life. For the best seats in the house, choose the option with VIP seating, which includes seats in the first few rows as and a glass of cava. Step into the venue at Casa Ábaco, a luxurious 18th-century mansion. Marvel at the impressive architecture and décor, both of which work in tandem to capture the essence of the original building. Feel free to arrive early and enjoy a drink or 2 before the show begins (cost not included). Sit back and take in the passionate performance of skilled vocalists, dancers, and guitarists while sipping on a complimentary glass of sangria or a non-alcoholic beverage.
IncludesFlamenco show 1 drink (based on the option selected)
- The performance includes 2 shows of 30 minutes, with a 15-minute break in between Guests are welcome to arrive at the venue early (from 6:00 PM) to enjoy a drink before the show (cost not included)