My Guide Website?
Puerto Colon : Whale & Dolphins Sailing Excursion8 Reviews
Enjoy a whale-watching experience around the coast of Tenerife. Sail to a peaceful beach and snorkel in the sea. Eat a delicious local lunch. Learn about dolphins and sea animals.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amaze yourself and see beautiful whales swimming freely in their natural habitat
- Watch the dolphins splashing in the sea from the comfort of a sailboat
- Visit a quiet beach and choose to snorkel or swim in the clear blue sea
- Eat a delicious lunch with food typical of the Canary Islands
- Ask your expert captain any questions you have about marine animals
DescriptionGo whale watching around the coast of Tenerife. See the largest population of Pilot whales in Europe. Spot the dolphins and turtles swimming in the sea. Snorkel in the sea. Visit the secluded Diego Hernández Beach. Eat a delicious local lunch. Learn about marine wildlife from your captain. Begin your tour at Puerto Colon and board the sailboat. Head out to see and take in the coast of Tenerife in the Teno-Rasca Special Conservation Zone. Look out for dolphins, loggerhead turtles, and fin whales. Use hydrophone equipment and listen to the calls of whales and dolphins. Finish your sightseeing and sail to Diego Hernández Beach, also called Hippie Beach. Drop anchor at this beach, which can only be accessed on foot or by boat. Swim or snorkel in the sea while the crew prepares your lunch and drinks. Dine on local specialties. Finish your excursion at Puerto Colon. Choose the 6 hour option if you want to enjoy Los Gigantes, have more time to swim and chances to see Dolphins
IncludesCruise Listening to the whales with hydrophone equipment Canarian cuisine for lunch Drinks Fruit
- Take precautions in case you get seasick. If you wish to have your own boat, select the private option, available for up to 10 people