My Guide Website?
Playa de las Américas: Private or Small-Group Surf Lesson153 Reviews
Sharpen your skills with this surfing lesson in Playa de las Américas. Have all the equipment and training that you need to learn how to catch a breathtaking wave in beautiful Tenerife.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Expereince the thrill of catching a wave and trying to stand up on a surfboard
- Take a surf lesson with instructors that are eager to share the joy of surfing
- Feel confident with high-quality gear and a qualified surfing instructor
- Learn to surf at a top spot for surfing on the island of Tenerife
- Have access to school's amenities like lockers, bathrooms, and showers
DescriptionDiscover the thrill of surfing with this surf school in Playa de las Américas. Hit the beach and uncover some new skills with a qualified surfing instructor and high-quality surfing equipment. Learn from a school that has a high percentage of clients who stand up on the board in the first class. Check-in at the activity provider's office in Playa de las Américas and head out to the stunning beach in front of the office where your equipment is waiting for you. Listen as your local instructor who has unbeatable knowledge of the island provides you with clear directions. Surf at low tide when conditions are safe and there is more room for you to enjoy surfing. Increase your skill level, or find out how to stand up on the surf board for the first time. Keep your things safe in the provided lockers and have use of the school's showers. Enjoy the school's fantastic position on the beachfront, which means that you will be just meters from the sea at one of the best places in Tenerife to practice surfing.
IncludesInstructor Gear (surfboard and wetsuit) Accident insurance Lockers and showers
- Surf lessons occur at low tide, as this creates the best conditions for surfing Children under 12 years old must be in a private lesson alone or with siblings or parents. They cannot share a lesson with other adults