My Guide Website?
Los Gigantes: Sailing Excursion with Swimming, Drink & Tapas203 Reviews
Sail between the many bays and natural coves around Los Gigantes. Look out for dolphins and whales as you sail, snorkel in crystal waters, and enjoy onboard tapas and drinks on this boat trip.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cruise through crystalline waters between tranquil bays and natural coves
- Watch for whales and dolphins swimming by the boat as you sail
- Stop for a deep-sea snorkel to admire sea turtles, manta rays and octopi
- Relax on the deck with a drink and delicious tapas
- Sail with a knowledgeable and experienced skipper
DescriptionSet sail from Puerto de Los Gigantes on board the Sangría to explore Tenerfie’s coast. Watch for dolphins and whales as you travel between quiet bays and coves. Stop to bathe, or snorkel and admire sea life like sea turtles, octopi and manta rays. Relax on deck with a drink and tapas. Get picked up from your hotel in the Los Gigantes area and travel to the port, where you will meet your skipper and board the Sangría. Set sail along the coast, following dramatic red cliffs as you stop in bays and coves, and watch for whales and dolphins. Head out to sea, where the boat will stop for a deep sea snorkeling session, giving you a chance to admire sea turtles, manta rays and octopi. Enjoy tapas and a drink on deck as you set sail again. Once you are back in the port, you will be transferred to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Los Gigantes area Visit to Los Gigantes cliffs Stops in bays and natural coves Alcohol or soft drink Tapas Snorkeling gear Skipper and guide
- Vegetarian and vegan food options are available, please notify the activity provider in advance The boat can accommodate a maximum of 10 passengers. If you are traveling with young children or babies that can join the tour for free, please add these when booking to ensure their place on board Available for up to 4 children per tour