My Guide Website?
Gran Canaria Scuba Diving for Certified Divers1 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day exploring the underwater world of Gran Canaria with access to schools of colorful fish . Perfect for experienced divers. We offer shore and boat dives all over the Island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore wrecks, reefs and swimtroughs always with an instructor
- Dive with safety, our instructors are all very experienced
- Take dives in small groups
- Discover volcanic rock formations and other beautiful underwater landscapes
- Look out for big fish schools, seahorses, rays and angelsharks
DescriptionDiscover the wonderful underwater landscape from Gran Canaria. Be amazed by the variety of fish, and get close up views in the crystal clear water. There are over 15 dive sites for all levels to explore, covering the south/east/west and north west of the Island. Wreck, night, cavern, boat dives, easy dives, more demanding dives, everything is possible. We have small groups to ensure the safety. You can bring your own equipment but we have equipment, Aqualung/ Apeks to rent out . A dive computer, SMB and knife is included in our equipment as it is mandatory. Among the many highlights you might see are volcanic rock formations, red gorgons, colourful anemones, rays, sea horse, cuttlefish, octopusses, all kind of fishes and maybe even the angelshark. Each dive site is different and all dive sites are depending on weather conditions and experience of the divers. Boat dives are from the south and west coast, there're wrecks and the Atlantida Park can be visited. Come diving, join us: 2 dives with an interval from about 1 hour at the surface. When you book your dives don't forget to give us following information: Telephone number, name, DOB, dive level, how many dives and when the last dive was. We also need for the equipment your height, weight and shoesize.
Includes2 shore dives with full equipment Guide Tanks, weights Transfer to the dive sites Transport to and from your hotel/apartment located in the south coast area (Bahia Feliz - Meloneras) of Gran Canaria Water and cookies
- Weather conditions can change, bring always some extra clothes. Some dives are from rocky beaches, flip flops are not recommended. Always bring a sweater or something, temperature can change.