My Guide Website?
From Santa Cruz de Tenerife: Masca & Garachico Private Trip16 Reviews
Discover the most stunning landscapes of the island on a private day trip from Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Drive to the village of Masca and admire the ravines before reaching the coastal Garachico.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the traditional architecture and natural pools of Garachico
- Discover the famous Millenary Drago in Icod de los Vinos
- Marvel at the spectacular ravines of Masca and its traditional houses
- Los Gigantes, which fall over the ocean and reach a height of between 300 to 600
DescriptionAfter picking you up at your hotel, we will make our way to the cliffs of Los Gigantes, which fall into the ocean and reach a height of between 300 and 600 meters. We will then continue our route to the Masca farmhouse, with its spectacular ravines and its little houses perched on the edge of the ravines. We will continue our route towards Garachico where we will be able to admire its traditional architecture and its natural pools. Finally we will continue towards Icod de los Vinos to admire the famous Drago Milenario. We will finish the excursion returning to your hotel.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Transportation throughout the route Private driver/guide
- Minimum number of people per booking: 2