My Guide Website?
Costa Adeje: Whale Watching Catamaran Tour with Drinks2136 Reviews
Take a boat excursion from Puerto Colon in southwest Tenerife and get almost guaranteed sightings of pilot whales. Pass by a fish farm looking for hungry dolphins, and keep your eyes open for massive squid!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: Loro Parque & Siam Park Combined Tickets
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Tenerife: Full-Day Gastronomy and Wine Tour
- From Puerto de la Cruz: Teide and Masca VIP Tour
- See whales and dolphins in their natural habitat
- Sail along Tenerife's spectacular southwest coast
- Enjoy free on board drinks, included on price
- Get a guaranteed whale and/or dolphin sighting, or get another ticket for free
- Choose the 3-hour excursion if you want to add some time for snorkeling in the beautiful bay
DescriptionSail off the coast of southwest Tenerife on a 2-hour boat excursion looking for whales and dolphins. Sip on free drinks on board, and learn fascinating facts from your crew as you look out for marine creatures on your voyage. Depart from Puerto Colon, traveling 2 or 3 miles from the coast where pilot whales are located. The beautiful sea mammals live permanently in the area and are seen all year around. Sailing by catamaran, pass by fish farms, where clever dolphins are often looking for an easy meal. The crew is knowledgeable about the whales and Tenerife's other marine life. Learn about the huge squids that can grow up to 40 feet in length and live 2,600 feet deep between Tenerife and La Gomera. Enjoy free drinks on board the boat. If you choose the 3-hour option the catamaran will stop in the bay of Playa Espagueti and you can enjoy swimming and snorkeling off the boat.
IncludesWhale and dolphin watching cruise Free onboard drinks, including water, soft drinks, and beer Snorkeling equipment (if you choose the 3-hour option) Knowledgable crew Swimming and snorkeling stop (if 3-hour option selected)
- The boat has a maximum capacity of 50 people. The capacity is adjusted based on the government covid regulation The time of the snorkeling is about 30 minutes but it can vary according to the time spent looking for the whale. In order to protect the fauna, the boat can´t spend more than 15 minutes with the same group of whale, and needs to respect a certain distance Please respect the measures imposed by the government at the time of your trip.