My Guide Website?
Costa Adeje: Whale and Dolphin Cruise with Food and Pickup638 Reviews
Discover the vibrant marine world on this dolphin and whale-watching Costa Adeje cruise with pickup from Costa Adeje and surrounding areas. Swim, snorkel, and enjoy lunch with unlimited drinks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Spot mammals in their natural habitat and learn all about them
- Feel the ocean breeze on your face as you navigate along Costa Adeje
- Travel aboard a catamaran, swim, or relax as you admire the view
- Enjoy a delicious paella lunch and a refreshing drink on board
- Gaze at the Teide Volcano and seize the chance to see whales
DescriptionDiscover the striking Tenerife south coast on a scenic boat trip aboard a catamaran. Relax as you enjoy a delicious lunch on board and stay on the lookout for local species. Allow the staff to point out wildlife, such as dolphins, whales, and migratory birds. Start your adventure by being picked up and departing from Puerto Colon. Receive a safety briefing and begin spotting a variety of animals. Seize the chance to discover impressive marine species as the staff helps you identify each of them and provide relevant facts about the local environment. After the animal sightings, head towards Diego Hernandez Bay to relax in the sunbathing nets or cool off in the clear water. Sip on a refreshing drink and taste a delicious Canarian style rice. Bring your own snorkeling equipment, admire the colorful fish, and find one or two turtles if you're lucky. Finally, return to Puerto Colon, bordering the Costa Adeje coast, where you can appreciate the stunning view and the Teide Volcano.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at selected locations in the South of Tenerife (if option selected) Catamaran trip Staff Safety briefing Lunch Drinks
- A vegetarian and vegan menu, and a children's menu is available upon request. Pick up on Playa Paraiso area only tuesday, thursday,friday and sunday.