My Guide Website?
Costa Adeje Tuk Tuk Tour62 Reviews
The best way to discover the south of Tenerife, its most beautiful villages, beaches and sights while our local guides will advise you the best places and restaurants to visit during your stay!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the Church of San Sebastian
- Check out the black sand beach of Playa Enramada
- Choose between either a small-group or a private tour
- Experience all the sites and sounds around town in an environmentally friendly way
DescriptionMeet your guide and then hop aboard a 100% electric Tuk Tuk to explore some of Tenerife's most gorgeous villages. This 3-wheeled motorbike with a large open-air carriage makes for a fun and intimate way to explore Costa Adeje. Weave through the streets and make your way to the Plaza El Duque, one of the most fancy area of the island with its 5 star hotels and the most distinguished brands. Ride through the tourist market, full of local crafts, before admiring the San Sebastian Church, one of the oldest religious sites south of Tenerife. Feel the breeze on your face as you admire the Playa Enramada, one of the last natural and virgin beaches of the south with black and volcanic sand. Make a stop at the La Caleta village and get to know the neighborhood. Afterward, explore the Puerto Colon, the town’s main touristic harbour. After your tour, your guide will return you to the Avenida de Espana. You can also take a tip from your friendly driver and have lunch at a delightful local restaurant once the tour is complete.
IncludesTuk Tuk transport between each site Walking tour of La Caleta
- Maximum number of travelers per Tuk Tuk is 6.
- All our guides speak Spanish and English, the rest of the languages such as French, Italian, Russian and German are exclusively upon request, so in order to guarantee it, it´s necessary contact the activity provider at least 24 hours before the tour to confirm your chosen language.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible