My Guide Website?
Costa Adeje: Double Tuk-Tuk Tour166 Reviews
Take in the sights of both Costa Adeje and admire the most beautiful beaches and villages of the south of the island. Discover the Caldera del Rey and its typical Canarian farms.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the natural beauty of the Caldera del Rey
- See the many sites of Costa Adeje like its beaches and restaurants
- Cruise through the streets in an environmentally friendly way
- Choose between either a small-group or a private tour
DescriptionMeet your guide and then hop aboard a 100% electric tuk-tuk to explore some of Tenerife's most gorgeous villages. This 3-wheeled motorbike with a large open-air carriage makes for a fun and intimate way to explore Costa Adeje. At Mundo´s you will be offered a refreshing drink while you can visit its store full of antiques and handmade products brought directly from artisans all over the world. Arriving at the Caldera del Rey, a breathtaking volcanic valley, you will be explained how the Canarian farmers have been producing for many years a wide variety of tropical fruits, especially our famous bananas. Once in the zone, you will be driven to one of the most impressive viewpoint, one of the only places where you can admire all the small villages of Costa Adeje and Las Américas and the islands of La Gomera, La Palma and El Hierro all together. After your tour, your guide will return you to the Avenida de España. You can also take a tip from your driver and have lunch at a delightful local restaurant once the tour is complete. Weave through the streets and make your way to the Plaza El Duque, one of the fanciest areas of the island with its 5-star hotels and the most distinguished brands. Ride through the tourist market, full of local crafts, before admiring the San Sebastian Church, one of the oldest religious sites south of Tenerife. Feel the breeze on your face as you admire the Playa Enramada, one of the last natural and virgin beaches of the south with black and volcanic sand. Make a stop at the La Caleta village and get to know the neighborhood. Afterward, explore Puerto Colon, the town’s main touristic harbor.
IncludesTuk-tuk transport between each site Walking tour at La Caleta and El Mirador
- Maximum number of travelers per tuk-tuk is 6
- All our guides speak Spanish and English, the rest of the languages such as French, Italian, Russian and German are exclusively upon request, so in order to guarantee it, it´s necessary contact the activity provider at least 24 hours before the tour to confirm your chosen language.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible