My Guide Website?
Costa Adeje: Aqualand Water Park Ticket with Dolphin Show341 Reviews
Visit the best and only water park with a dolphinarium on the island. Experience 55,000 square meters of attractions for all ages.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: Loro Parque & Siam Park Combined Tickets
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Tenerife: Full-Day Gastronomy and Wine Tour
- From Puerto de la Cruz: Teide and Masca VIP Tour
- Visit this family water park
- Experience attractions for all ages
- Watch a dolphin show
DescriptionGlide through the new themed attractions: Tsunami and Cyclones (opened in 2018), Rapids, Kamikazes, Flying Boats, Multisurf, Tornado, Twister Racer, Gravity, and the Wave Pool. Rest on a float in the slow flowing Lava River or relax in the Vulcano Spa area, the open air jacuzzi. For the little ones a special place awaits: Isla Pirata and Puerto Pirata, the new attractions for 2019. Pirate Island, Puerto Pirata, Vulcano Spa and Jacuzzi, and the wave pool are heated to 24 degrees. The park’s biggest attractions are undoubtedly the dolphins; experience a magnificent show, voted the best in the world. These large groups of dolphins delight visitors daily.
IncludesEntry into the park with use of all water rides Dolphin show Parking
- Opening hours: July and August from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, rest of year 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Last entry into the park is 4:00 PM
- Enter through the main ticket desk