My Guide Website?
Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Entry Ticket314 Reviews
Pamper your body with a 2-hour entrance ticket to the Aqua Club Termal Spa in Adeje, and relax like never before. Enjoy access to all 18 zones of Europe’s largest urban spa.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Unwind at the largest urban spa in Europe
- Enjoy access to all 18 zones for an all-body pamper session
- Experience different soothing techniques of saunas, baths, pools and relaxation rooms
- Let off some steam in the Turkish Baths
- Cleanse yourself with essential oils in the Temple of Showers
DescriptionRelease the stress of traveling with a full-day ticket to all 18 zones of the Aqua Club Termal in Adeje, Europe’s largest urban spa. Explore all 1,000 square meters of the facility, including whirlpools, a Turkish Bath, and a footspa. Exit the locker rooms through pools of cleansing water, and enter the pool area to find an instructor who will explain the order of the 2 hours spa circuit. The large pool is kept at a temperature of 34°C, while the 2 jacuzzis are maintained at 38 °C. Enjoy the 375 streams and cross-current river of the stream area to activate your gluteal area. Then, relax on the poolside beds. Let off some steam in the Turkish Baths (45°C), and cleanse yourself with essential oils in the Temple of Showers. Next, float in the sea salt pool of the Flotarium (36°C), before going to the footbath to indulge your tired legs (especially recommended for pregnant women). Other facilities at your disposal include a mineral dew area and Finnish sauna (90°C). Between these 2 areas you will find 2 whirlpool baths and a toning pool (10°C). Consistent with a respect for the environment, only ecological chlorine with sea salt extracts are used in the water, which is not just environmentally friendly but beneficial to the eyes, hair and skin.
IncludesEntry ticket Access to all 18 zones in the spa
- Children under 13 years old are allowed at the spa from 10 AM until 12 PM only Your ticket is valid all day on the date you book A session of the thermal circuit includes the whirlpool, relax pool, toning pool, Turkish Bath, the Temple of Showers, footbath, sauna, mineral dew, floatarium (pool of concentrated sea salt), and a relaxation room