My Guide Website?
Adeje: 3.5–Hour Professional Fishing Experience46 Reviews
Join a professional fishing experience, take in the marine life and choose from trolling, tossing, bottom-fishing, hooking or rod fishing.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Join a professional fishing experience
- Rely on an experienced captain to guide you
- Take in the beautiful views
DescriptionDepending on the season, catch marlins, tunas, perch, barracudas, seabreams, rays, or sharks. Make use of modern fishing equipment, rods, and spinnings, hooks, baits and lures. Fish under the command of an experienced captain. Enjoy free soft drinks, beer, water and sandwiches on board. Catering with wine can be ordered on board for an additional fee. Join your family or friends in groups of up to 7 people. Visit the beauty of Tenerife's coast and ocean, the wildlife and vegetation, with stops in cozy bays to take a swim and enjoy this leisurely experience, with the possibility of dining on board. Enjoy exciting deep sea fishing in the search for local marine species and with the greatest of likelihood to succeed. The boat's professional fishing equipment will be at your disposal. Fish in comfort, privacy and the assurance of small groups.
IncludesSoft drinks, beer, water Sandwich
- Daily fishing hours from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM and from 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM
- Fishing equipment: Trolling Equipment 5 large rods; Line bobbins for spinnings, 2 (80 lbs for Marlin), 2 (50 lbs for Tuna), 2 (50 lbs for Bonito); Bottom fishing equipment 6 rods; Marlin fishing gear, 9 units, 4 units (different model); Bonito fishing gear, 3 units, 9 units (different model); Tuna fishing gear, 5 units; Hook for trolling the fishing, 1 Large, 1 Medium, 1 Small; Large rods for trolling (beam) 2 units; Round holes in the boat for the installation of rods and spinnings 6 units; Fishing belts 2 units