My Guide Website?
- Observe whales on an eco-friendly cruise with a strict no-chase policy
- Spot migrating larger whales and huge schools of dolphins with Captain's licence
- Donate automatically to Sea Shepherd UK conservation charity with your purchase
- Ride on one of the few boats with 2 licenses for legal whale watching and guides
- Learn about the ecosystems of the region from your on-board qualified guide
DescriptionOur exclusive cruise in Los Cristianos offers an un-rivaled experience, combining breathtaking encounters with these magnificent creatures and a strict no chase policy that ensures their safety and well being. Why our whale and dolphin cruise stands out from the rest: 1. Ethical and Responsible: We prioritise the conservation and protection of marine life above all else. Our No Chase Policy means that we never disrupt or disturb the natural behaviours of the whales and dolphins. Instead, we offer a respectful and non-intrusive experience, allowing you to witness these incredible animals in their natural habitat. All Captains have the full high grade navigational licence which allows the Bahriyeli to go out further than 3 miles of base port, which is a real plus when the whales are further out & enabling to see the larger whales and dolphins passing on their migrational course. 2. Expert and certified guides : Our knowledgeable and experienced guides are passionate about marine life and eager to share their expertise with you. They will provide fascinating information about the different species you encounter, their behaviours, and the importance of conservation efforts. Feel free to ask questions and deepen your understanding of these remarkable creatures. 3. Big Sailing Ketch : Our boat is specially designed for safety and optimal viewing opportunities. Enjoy spacious decks, open air viewing that offer unobstructed views of the ocean. Relax and soak up the sun while keeping a look out for different species of leaping dolphins and whales, sharks even turtles. 4. Guaranteed Sightings: While we respect the wild nature of these animals, we an exceptionally high success rate in encountering whales and dolphins during our cruises. With the help of expert spotters and their in-depth knowledge of the local waters, this will maximize your chances of unforgettable sightings. 5. Sustainable Tourism: We are committed to responsible tourism practices that minimize our environmental impact. Our cruises are eco-friendly, ensuring that the prestine beauty of Tenerife´s marine ecosystem is preserved for generations to come. By choosing our cruise, part of our ticket is donated to Sea Shepherd UK so you are actively contributing to the conservation of these incredible creatures and their habitat. 6. Unforgettable Memories: Imagine the thrill of witnessing a pod of dolphins playing in the bow waves or watching the whales come to the boat of their own accord, as everything is left to the marine life what we see and how we see it. These awe-inspiring moments will stay with you long after the cruise ends, leaving you with memories that will last a lifetime. Don't miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to explore the enchanting world of whales and dolphins without compromising their well-being. Be prepared to be amazed! The Bahriyeli is unique and is the only company in Tenerife that collaborates and supports Sea Shepherd UK, and the Dolphin Project.
IncludesYacht with inside salon Captain and crew Bar on board with snacks Toilets Legal permit for whale watching License to go out more than 3 miles (not all boats possess this) Swimming (only if time permits, which is not often) Multilingual guide Life rafts and up-to-date security Donation to Sea Shepherd UK All our guides are certified and qualified
- Animals are never chased on these tours to maintain a safe environment for them Usually, there is not enough time for the swim stop as finding and observing the whales can often take up the entire trip time A portion of your ticket price is donated to the Sea Shepherd UK non-profit organization to help wildlife conservation and protection Heavily pregnant women are advised not to sail. The activity provider maintains the right to refuse admission if they believe sea conditions are not safe for you People with disabilities will be helped to board. You must be able to walk a little onto the boat. Wheelchairs cannot be driven on board, foldable wheelchairs are welcome Dogs and other pets are welcome on a leash The activity provider reserves the right to cancel the tour due to unfavorable sea conditions or technical issues with the boat Bahriyeli is a member also of the Tenerife Charter If nothing is seen another ticket is issued to go out again (99.9% probability of seeing something)