Whale & Dolphin Watching with Drinks and Snacks
Set sail and experience the amazing sea life around Southern Tenerife on a 3-hour luxury yacht cruise. Experience sailing through clear waters with a small group of people to see the coastline, dolphins, whales, and turtles in their natural habitat.
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Set sail on a luxury yacht and see whales and dolphins in there natural habitat
- Look out for the dolphins and whales that make their homes in these waters
- Enjoy a personalized shared tour with no more than 11 passengers on board
- Snorkel with turtles in a secluded bay
- Nibble on complimentary snacks and drinks
- Relax with free hotel pick-up and drop off in Tenerife South
DescriptionLet the wind whip your hair back and forth as you gaze out across the clear azure waters of Southern Tenerife in the Canary Islands on a 3-hour cruise. Along with a maximum of 11 other cruise mates, you will have plenty of space on board a luxury yacht to see the beauty of nature along the coastline and in the water. The area around the Canary Islands has petitioned to become a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and even without the official certification, you will soon discover why this part of the world is so beloved. Look out for dolphins and pilot whales playing joyfully in the wake of your ship, and look up for the bird life high above. This is nature at its best, and your captain will be sure to point out the most populated dolphin and whale spots along the way. If you have never had a chance to experience these magnificent creatures up close, it is an experience you will never forget. After navigating the open waters, anchor in a secluded bay where you can swim with the turtles, or just relax and enjoy a free snack and drink. Listen as your captain tells you about the area, and feel free to ask any questions you may have.
IncludesTransport to and from your hotel in Tenerife south Champagne, snacks & unlimited drinks included Choice of departures, with hotel pickup and drop-off available for convenience Ham, cheese and salad baguettes Free use of masks and snorkels Souvenir photos (available to purchase) Tips (optional)
- You must call or email a minimum of 24 hours before your tour to request a pick-up and receive the time. Entering hotel details is not a pick-up confirmation. Failing to call or email 24 hours in advance means you are making your own way to the harbor. Pick-ups from el Medano, Golf del Sur and Costa silencio are only available for 9:45 tours. Please note the 20km raidius is on the coast, no pick-ups further in the mountains. For pick-ups from El Medano, Golf del Sur, Costa Silencio, los Gigantes or anywhere further than 10km from the harbor a minimum of 2 people is required.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
The New Karting Las AmericasFanabe, Costa Adeje
Test your driving mettle on Tenerife's newest and best outdoor karting track in the south of Tenerife.
Steve Coster FitnessSan Eugenio Alto, Adeje
Exercise should be enjoyable, and available to everyone regardless of their current abilities.
Steve makes sure that getting (or keeping) fit is always fun and friendly, offering beach Boot Camp, Krav Maga, Personal Training & the best Fitness Holidays in Tenerife.
Centro Comercial El MiradorCosta Adeje, South Coast
Located in the premier resort of Playa del Duque, the bijou El Mirador Shopping Centre offers a unique shopping experience for the discerning traveller.
Siam Park Tickets
Explore the Kingdom of Siam with a full-day entrance ticket to Siam Park Tenerife and experience the aquatic thrills of the Canary Islands best theme park. Feel the force182 ReviewsFrom €38.00
AqualandCosta Adeje, South Coast
Twisting slides, plunging chutes and lots of other splishy-splashy fun... Aqualand does exactly what it says on the tin but as waterparks go it offers much more!............
Discover Scuba Diving 1-Day Course with Photos
Take your first steps towards exploring the underwater world. Anyone can join the Discover Scuba Diving program and enjoy a full day of diving and snorkeling.9 ReviewsFrom €109.00
Canary Islands: Premium Route at Barranco de Antequera
A day tour beginning in La Cumbrilla, from where you will hike through a ravine before reaching the beach of Antequera. From here you will travel by boat to Santa Cruz deFrom €320.00