Whale and Dolphin Watching Small Group Catamaran
Look for dolphins, whales and other marine life swimming in the ocean on an amazing small group catamaran cruise off the south coast of Tenerife. Benefit from the services of a friendly and attentive crew and enjoy some great food and drinks.
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Look for whales and dolphins in their natural habitat
- Swim or a snorkel in crystal clear waters
- Refresh yourself with a great selection of drinks
- Explore the south coast of Tenerife on a small group cruise
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your accommodation in the south of Tenerife, and then board a catamaran to cruise off the coast of the island in a small group of no more than 12 people. Avail of the services of a friendly and experienced crew as you cruise to Puerto Colon to look for dolphins and whales swimming in their natural habitat. Spend about 2 hours cruising the waters to encounter some of the magnificent marine life up close and personal. Then, sail to a beautiful bay and drop anchor to swim or snorkel in the crystal clear water. Enjoy a wonderful selection of tapas (small snacks) from Spain before sailing close to the coastline to get amazing views of the mountains and beaches.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at locations in the south of Tenerife (Los Cristianos, Las Americas and Adeje) Transportation by air-conditioned minivan Snorkeling equipment Local guide Bottled water, glass of champagne, wine and cava Buffet lunch
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants (under 1 year old) have free admission
- A vegetarian option is available if requested at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark
- Life vests are available for all passengers
- Sightings of dolphins, whales and other wildlife is extremely common but can't be guaranteed
- If you require a transfer service, please request it by contacting the supplier directly and providing your hotel details at least 24 hours in advance
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
The New Karting Las AmericasFanabe, Costa Adeje
Test your driving mettle on Tenerife's newest and best outdoor karting track in the south of Tenerife.
Centro Comercial El MiradorCosta Adeje, South Coast
Located in the premier resort of Playa del Duque, the bijou El Mirador Shopping Centre offers a unique shopping experience for the discerning traveller.
Steve Coster FitnessSan Eugenio Alto, Adeje
Exercise should be enjoyable, and available to everyone regardless of their current abilities.
Steve makes sure that getting (or keeping) fit is always fun and friendly, offering beach Boot Camp, Krav Maga, Personal Training & the best Fitness Holidays in Tenerife.
Siam Park Tickets
Explore the Kingdom of Siam with a full-day entrance ticket to Siam Park Tenerife and experience the aquatic thrills of the Canary Islands best theme park. Feel the force182 ReviewsFrom €38.00
AqualandCosta Adeje, South Coast
Twisting slides, plunging chutes and lots of other splishy-splashy fun... Aqualand does exactly what it says on the tin but as waterparks go it offers much more!............
Full-Day Teide and Masca Jeep Safari
Explore El Teide, the most visited National Park in Spain. See Vilaflor, the country’s highest village, and Masca, on this full-day 4WD excursion.95 ReviewsFrom €56.00
Snorkeling Equipment Rental in Radazul
Discover a magical world that lives below the surface of the sea at your own pace. Rent a snorkel mask and fins in Radazul for 24 hours and snorkel off the coast of TenerFrom €12.00