Teide and Teno National Park Full-Day Tour
Experience Tenerife from the high altitudes of the Teide National Park and Teno Rural Park on an 8-hour small group adventure tour. See thousands of geological formations with an accredited guide, experience the rich food of the region, and more.
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the volcanic landscape of the Teide National Park
- Enjoy panoramic views of Spain's highest mountain
- Experience the rich traditions and food of Teno
- Visit small hamlets full of local flavor and traditional architecture
- Climb above the clouds and forests of La Esperanza
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day adventure on Tenerife, traveling to the stunning Teide National Park and Teno Rural Park, 2 areas of breathtaking volcanic beauty. Following a pick-up, transfer by minibus (maximum 8 passengers) through the forests of La Esperanza. This paradise for hikers boasts some amazing observation points above the clouds. Climb 2,000 meters above sea level to the Teide National Park, dominated by Mount Teide, Spain’s highest mountain and volcano. Feel as if you have stepped onto another planet as you walk around the rocky landscape. With the majesty of Mt. Teide fresh in your mind, travel to the Teno region around noon, stopping at the picturesque village of Masca. Immerse yourself in the traditions and rich gastronomy of the region, and learn about the local way of life in the small hamlets nestled among the hills and forests of Teno Rural Park.
IncludesTransportation by van in a small-shared group up to 8 people. (Maximum 8 seats capacity) Pick-up and drop off on demand Accredited guide Vehicle accident and liability insurance Picnic lunch Museum and visitor center entrance tickets Teide´s cable car (the tour does not include time for this attraction)
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring sun protection
- Please bring a copy or original of your ID or passport
- A small backpack is suggested to keep your personal belongings safe
- You are advised to bring a picnic (there will be free time to pamper your stomach)
- Don´t forget your camera and/or video-camera
- Tours operate with a minimum of 2 people, and a maximum of 8 participants
- The local operator reserves the right to change the route of the itineraries for climatic reasons, force majeure or circumstances beyond their control
- A 50% penalty applies to cancellations of between 72 and 24 hours before the tour. No refund is provided for cancellations made 24 hours prior to the tour
- There will be free time during the experience for the lunch break in a restaurant or to enjoy your picnic
Easy cancellationCancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
The New Karting Las AmericasFanabe, Costa Adeje
Test your driving mettle on Tenerife's newest and best outdoor karting track in the south of Tenerife.
Centro Comercial El MiradorCosta Adeje, South Coast
Located in the premier resort of Playa del Duque, the bijou El Mirador Shopping Centre offers a unique shopping experience for the discerning traveller.
Steve Coster FitnessSan Eugenio Alto, Adeje
Exercise should be enjoyable, and available to everyone regardless of their current abilities.
Steve makes sure that getting (or keeping) fit is always fun and friendly, offering beach Boot Camp, Krav Maga, Personal Training & the best Fitness Holidays in Tenerife.
Siam Park Tickets
Explore the Kingdom of Siam with a full-day entrance ticket to Siam Park Tenerife and experience the aquatic thrills of the Canary Islands best theme park. Feel the force182 ReviewsFrom €38.00
AqualandCosta Adeje, South Coast
Twisting slides, plunging chutes and lots of other splishy-splashy fun... Aqualand does exactly what it says on the tin but as waterparks go it offers much more!............
North Full-Day Guided Tour
Explore the idyllic villages and shores of North Tenerife on an 8-hour sightseeing tour, and learn the history and culture of the locals. Get breathtaking views of the At2 ReviewsFrom €160.00
- Best Seller
Whale and Dolphin Tour with Underwater Views
Enjoy a trip in the fresh sea air to spot playful dolphins and sociable pilot whales. See marine life in their natural habitat through the boat's underwater windows.398 ReviewsFrom €24.00