Quad Adventure Tour in Teide National Park
Visit Teide National Park on an exciting 4-hour quad adventure. Explore the lush forests and beautiful landscapes of Mount Teide.
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a great contrast of scenery from forests to lunar-like volcanic areas
- Ride up to heights of 2,400 meters
- Experience an exciting adventure whether you're 7 or 70
DescriptionEnjoy a 4-hour tour of Tenerife's Teide National Park and Mount Teide, the highest mountain in Spain. You'll travel the 90 kilometers from Playa Las Americas to Las Cañadas del Teide through the heart of the National Park up to an elevation of 2,400 meters. Drive through areas of forest and incredible volcanic landscapes. During the tour, you'll pass through the towns of Arona, La Escalona, and Vilaflor, a charming town where you'll have time to walk or freshen up before continuing the climb. Finally, you'll arrive at Boca del Tauce with time to relax, take photos, and breathe the fresh mountain air.
IncludesExperienced local guide Helmet Quad rental Jackets (available to rent on site for €2 per jacket)
- Children must be 7 years or older to participate. Customers under the age of 18 will ride as a passenger.
- All quad drivers must have a valid driver's license and be over the age of 18.
- It is not possible for the driver and passenger to switch roles mid-tour.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women or people with disabilities.
- The use of mobile devices or headphones while driving a quad is strictly forbidden.
- The tour includes some dirt roads (about 15% of the total route), but most of the tour is on paved roads due to the high degree of environmental protections in the park area.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
The New Karting Las AmericasFanabe, Costa Adeje
Test your driving mettle on Tenerife's newest and best outdoor karting track in the south of Tenerife.
Centro Comercial El MiradorCosta Adeje, South Coast
Located in the premier resort of Playa del Duque, the bijou El Mirador Shopping Centre offers a unique shopping experience for the discerning traveller.
Steve Coster FitnessSan Eugenio Alto, Adeje
Exercise should be enjoyable, and available to everyone regardless of their current abilities.
Steve makes sure that getting (or keeping) fit is always fun and friendly, offering beach Boot Camp, Krav Maga, Personal Training & the best Fitness Holidays in Tenerife.
Siam Park Tickets
Explore the Kingdom of Siam with a full-day entrance ticket to Siam Park Tenerife and experience the aquatic thrills of the Canary Islands best theme park. Feel the force182 ReviewsFrom €38.00
AqualandCosta Adeje, South Coast
Twisting slides, plunging chutes and lots of other splishy-splashy fun... Aqualand does exactly what it says on the tin but as waterparks go it offers much more!............
North Full-Day Guided Tour
Explore the idyllic villages and shores of North Tenerife on an 8-hour sightseeing tour, and learn the history and culture of the locals. Get breathtaking views of the At2 ReviewsFrom €160.00
- Best Seller
Whale and Dolphin Tour with Underwater Views
Enjoy a trip in the fresh sea air to spot playful dolphins and sociable pilot whales. See marine life in their natural habitat through the boat's underwater windows.398 ReviewsFrom €24.00