My Guide Website?
Mysterious Pyramids of Guimar Tour
Visit the Pirámides de Güímar, an Ethnographic Park of great cultural value. Then head to one of the best beaches in Tenerife before visiting the fishing town of Candelaria.
- Learn about the history of the island from your tour guide
- Discover the secrets of Tenerife's civilization
- Visit Candelaria Basilica and its surrounding area
DescriptionAfter collection from your accommodation or cruise port, you will head off to the Ethnographic Park Piramides de Guimar - the ticket is included and you will have almost 2 hours to explore and discover this area. After this, you'll have the opportunity to visit one of the most beautiful beaches in Tenerife. Then it's off to Candelaria, a fishing town that houses the holy Patroness of the Virgin of Candelaria, a Canary Island. In the middle, you will stop to enjoy a lunch - at your own expense. After the tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel or cruise port.
IncludesTicket for the Pyramids of Güímar Transport Pick-up Insurance Tour guide Food and drink
- The departure time is established by the supplier, you will be informed of this closer to the departure date
- The weather in Tenerife is very changeable - please dress accordingly
- It's important to use suncream
- You will also need a towel and swimwear
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now