Mount Teide Sunset Cable Car Ride
Enjoy an exclusive cable car ride and ascend the highest peak in Spain, passing over craters and rivers of lava. See the shadow of Mount Teide that reaches Gran Canaria, and admire the sunset behind La Gomera, El Hierro, and La Palma.
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Ascend the highest peak in Spain by cable car
- Prepare to be astounded by the show of Teide’s shadow cast onto the sea
- Marvel at the magnificent sunset from the Pico Viejo viewpoint while spotting the islands of La Gomera, La Palma and El Hierro on the horizon
DescriptionVisit the largest national park in the Canary Islands and experience a volcanic landscape of unrivaled beauty. Daybreak and sunset are particularly spectacular times in the park and when night falls it becomes one of the best places on the planet to stargaze. The changing seasons offer indescribable spectacles, with explosions of color from Teide white broom or Teide bugloss in springtime and the snows that cover the volcano in winter. Board the cable car for the 8-minute trip to the highest peak in Spain. Once you arrive at the upper station (3,555 meters), you’ll have a view of Teide's shadow, reaching Gran Canaria, as you toast the views with a glass of sparkling wine. After a short, 15-minute walk you’ll stop to enjoy the natural spectacle of the sunset behind the Pico Viejo crater and La Gomera, El Hierro, and La Palma.
IncludesVIP cable car journey Direct access to the cable car Transportation Dinner and drinks Stargazing Tips
- Please note:
- The pick-up times listed are a guideline. Your exact pick-up time will depend on the location of your hotel, and will be advised after booking
- In case of adverse weather conditions, especially during the winter, which may affect the safety of the roads leading to El Teide (snow, ice, falling rocks), visits may be cancelled
- It is recommended that you wear warm clothing and sturdy footwear
- Anyone with health problems should consult a doctor before undertaking this activity. Also, this activity is not recommended for anyone with breathing or heart problems, or for pregnant women
- Please note that people with heart problems, pregnant women and children under 2 are not allowed to participate in the cable car ride due to the risk that high altitude poses to their health
- Children under 8 years of age are not permitted on this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
Centro Comercial El MiradorCosta Adeje, South Coast
Located in the premier resort of Playa del Duque, the bijou El Mirador Shopping Centre offers a unique shopping experience for the discerning traveller.
Steve Coster FitnessSan Eugenio Alto, Adeje
Exercise should be enjoyable, and available to everyone regardless of their current abilities.
Steve makes sure that getting (or keeping) fit is always fun and friendly, offering beach Boot Camp, Krav Maga, Personal Training & the best Fitness Holidays in Tenerife.
Siam Park Tickets
Explore the Kingdom of Siam with a full-day entrance ticket to Siam Park Tenerife and experience the aquatic thrills of the Canary Islands best theme park. Feel the force182 ReviewsFrom €38.00
AqualandCosta Adeje, South Coast
Twisting slides, plunging chutes and lots of other splishy-splashy fun... Aqualand does exactly what it says on the tin but as waterparks go it offers much more!............
Historical Towns of the North and Winery Tour
Enjoy a pick-up from your hotel and head north. Visit Puerto de La Cruz, La Orotava and a winery.2 ReviewsFrom €90.00
Quad Adventure Tour in Teide National Park
Visit Teide National Park on an exciting 4-hour quad adventure. Explore the lush forests and beautiful landscapes of Mount Teide.53 ReviewsFrom €88.00
The Museum of Man and NatureSanta Cruz, North
Housed in the magnificent Old Civil Hospital, the Museum of Man and Nature offers a comprehensive natural history of the early inhabitants, the landscape and the wildlife...