Mount Teide Observatory Astronomical Tour
Gaze into the night sky with the aid of a guide and explore the constellations using high quality telescopes on Mount Teide. Discover the world’s largest solar observatory!
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Take part in the perfect tour of Mount Teide for astronomy lovers
- Spend the afternoon at the world’s largest solar observatory
- Star gaze by night with the unaided eye and the use of powerful telescopes
- Enjoy this excursion for small groups
DescriptionIndulge your passion for astronomy and the night sky and look at the stars using high quality equipment on Mount Teide. Visit the largest solar observatory in the world in the afternoon and watch an unforgettable sunset from one of the volcanic mountain's viewpoints before surrendering to the magic of the star-filled sky over Tenerife. Experience the volcanic landscape and scientific side of this beautiful island on the only tour to include a guided visit to Teide Observatory. Benefit from the expert knowledge of guides from the observatory at one of the top 3 places in the world to star gaze!
IncludesTransportation for small groups Guide Guided visit to the Teide Observatory Astronomical observation using a long-range telescope Food and drinks
- In the event that the weather conditions prevent proper visibility of the stars through the solar telescopes, or if it otherwise is a threat to the tour, you will visit 2 nocturnal telescopes instead of 1
- In the event that the weather conditions prevent proper visibility of the stars, your guides will use audio visual equipment to give a virtual tour of the night sky, constellations and prominent objects that could have been seen
- This tour is not recommended for children under 8 years old • People with health conditions should consult their doctor before undertaking this astronomical tour
- The pickup time will vary depending on the season and sunset time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
Centro Comercial El MiradorCosta Adeje, South Coast
Located in the premier resort of Playa del Duque, the bijou El Mirador Shopping Centre offers a unique shopping experience for the discerning traveller.
Steve Coster FitnessSan Eugenio Alto, Adeje
Exercise should be enjoyable, and available to everyone regardless of their current abilities.
Steve makes sure that getting (or keeping) fit is always fun and friendly, offering beach Boot Camp, Krav Maga, Personal Training & the best Fitness Holidays in Tenerife.
Siam Park Tickets
Explore the Kingdom of Siam with a full-day entrance ticket to Siam Park Tenerife and experience the aquatic thrills of the Canary Islands best theme park. Feel the force182 ReviewsFrom €38.00
AqualandCosta Adeje, South Coast
Twisting slides, plunging chutes and lots of other splishy-splashy fun... Aqualand does exactly what it says on the tin but as waterparks go it offers much more!............
Historical Towns of the North and Winery Tour
Enjoy a pick-up from your hotel and head north. Visit Puerto de La Cruz, La Orotava and a winery.2 ReviewsFrom €90.00
Quad Adventure Tour in Teide National Park
Visit Teide National Park on an exciting 4-hour quad adventure. Explore the lush forests and beautiful landscapes of Mount Teide.53 ReviewsFrom €88.00
The Museum of Man and NatureSanta Cruz, North
Housed in the magnificent Old Civil Hospital, the Museum of Man and Nature offers a comprehensive natural history of the early inhabitants, the landscape and the wildlife...